Validate again?

eduard

Well I'll be darned! No validation errors! Congratulations! :)
Maybe there´s something wrong with the validator :glare:

Guest So Called

I think it's quite possible that you may have broken the validator. If so then I'm glad that my own site is 100% valid, and I write only valid HTML so I don't really need them anymore. ;)

How do I get the video of my website (www.eduardlid.net) at the right size, on the right place? I know that´ll have to do in my css.file!But how? A <div> isn´t possible in the html file!
eduard pondering:Hmmmmm! If there was only some way of referencing the iframe in some way, then to adjust size I would apply height: , width: and for positioning i would perhaps use a margin of some sort, difficult, but hang on! did i not already use some sort of referencing for specific areas of site, a image, and a copyright paragraph already, but! its taking so long to validate my single page I'D forgot, Hang on I'D, I - D..... ID thats it! boy i am clever! I will use a ID ref, and apply css styling to achieve the layout i require... god i am clever watch out world!

eduard pondering:Hmmmmm! If there was only some way of referencing the iframe in some way, then to adjust size I would apply height: , width: and for positioning i would perhaps use a margin of some sort, difficult, but hang on! did i not already use some sort of referencing for specific areas of site, a image, and a copyright paragraph already, but! its taking so long to validate my single page I'D forgot, Hang on I'D, I - D..... ID thats it! boy i am clever! I will use a ID ref, and apply css styling to achieve the layout i require... god i am clever watch out world!
Alcohol, drugs?

Guest So Called

Why are we still discussing this? The subject of this topic was to get the code validated. It finally achieved 100% valid with no errors. Doesn't that mean we are done?

<< Video player discussion moved to a separate topic >>Please continue there, and leave this topic about validator issues. Eduard, I remind you that if you want to receive new posts made in that topic, you'll have to click the "Follow this topic" at the top right corner, while in that topic.