Time for Critiques

Krewe

Hey Guys, This website was my latest project.A teacher wanted a site similar to Imdb, but where it was books. Not movies.So I created this website. It allows you to register a new account, log-in, review books, look at book reviews, and shows you the average ratings for each book. Http://www.codekrewe.com/BookReview/website Let me know what you think. Everything works, so go hog wild. ~Krewe

I like it. Those darker tones are more easier to eyes, which i noticed straight-away. Can't say i'm often visiting any book -related sites, so i cannot say is it missing (feature or content wise) something important, but it's working and looking good to me (browsed with Opera). Two things i noticed though:- My eyes got fast really tired, when i was reading about a book, then hovering my eyes to the top-right corner for link to Books, and after repeating that cycle a few times... I might've preferred if that sort of link you use often would be located more left. And yes, i noticed that you can sort my letters, but that only comes after you check one of the features books. Now, my screen resolution is 1920x1080 which might've made it even more tiresome (average visitor probably doesn't have so wide nor high resolution screens i could guess), but there you go.- This is content related and i know you're not quite on that yet, but even so, i would like to see that you could sort books my themes and maybe also by author? Keep it up!