Problem with PHP

Mudsaf

Im selecting data from my database, but i want the image to be smaller in one place and higer in other place. So i got like mainpage what selects 1 from latest news & mainpage doesn't have that much space at "Width" as the image or video would require, but is it possible to make the "img/video" smaller before i get it from database. Example i want the code at mainpage to have like 200 width150 height News page should show the video as it has been posted to MySQL. Example here 600 width (The amount set when inserting the post)400 heigh (The amount set when inserting the post) This might be bit confusing but i can try explain again if some1 doesn't get my point.

Normally, when an image is uploaded to one of my systems, I use PHP's GD library to generate several sizes. Often with the same filename but in different folders. Then I save the filename to the database and access a folder based on what size I want to retrieve. It's best to resize before saving the images to the server rather than while retrieving them, so that you don't use up as many resources.

Well actually i wanted to edit iframe size that was htmlspecialchars coded at middle of textarea. I guess its not possible to edit it if its middle of the textarea.