Adjusting the video player

eduard

Well, to be fair, the picture looks like your picture here, but you seem to have changed your last name... Not that there's any reason your picture here is real... But that's getting way off technical matters, or even discussing learning. To study any subject the more information sources you have the better it is. If one explanation doesn't suit you then perhaps another author can explain it better. You seem to be able to find articles explaining the subjects well enough to plagiarize them. Why don't you just read them? If you don't understand that then Google some more, read some more, etc. I don't understand why you continually need forum members to go find information for you and then type it into a forum reply. Why don't you go directly to the source. If you read even 10% of the HTML and CSS explanations on W3Schools you'd be far ahead. You should cut out the middle man (asking questions in the forum, waiting for members to reply) and go directly to the source. When I was in school the most important thing they taught was how to go find information and teach yourself.
I agree with you! (latest sentence!)! That I have to improve!As someone told me here; I first ´Google´ and if it isn´t still clear I go to W3Schools (now since 2 months, before not!) (you can check it by the posts I sent and their dates!) Edited by eduardlid

Why are you asking me? apparently you know the answers, now apply your knowledge.
Because I am very tired! That´s why!

Well, if your too tired to use you skills, you will obviously be too tired for me to give you the answers today/tonight so i suggest you gets some sleep, and apply YOUR knowledge in the morning, with a clear head.
Thanks prof!

Guest So Called

Eduard I think you've exhausted the patience of everybody willing to deal with you. You have access to material written by better experts, better authors, better teachers than all of us. yet you don't understand them. How do you expect us to do better? You're going to need to learn how to teach yourself if you expect to succeed in web design. Start reading. If you can't comprehend it then you should consider going into a different line of work. Maybe write some novels or something...

• Like 1

Sorry if our repplies where not clear enough... We repply other members dsame way tho, and they grab it once.Well let's leave that for NOW.
You don´t have to say sorry! You did your best! Just we didn´t ´match´!

Eduard I think you've exhausted the patience of everybody willing to deal with you. You have access to material written by better experts, better authors, better teachers than all of us. yet you don't understand them. How do you expect us to do better? You're going to need to learn how to teach yourself if you expect to succeed in web design. Start reading. If you can't comprehend it then you should consider going into a different line of work. Maybe write some novels or something...
No, (sorry!) I continue in webdesign! For me there´s not any problem without solution! But all we know the ´feeling´ of having solved (again) a problem, although I need more time to fix it!

No, (sorry!) I continue in webdesign! For me there´s not any problem without solution! But all we know the ´feeling´ of having solved (again) a problem, although I need more time to fix it!
Yeah, i like the spirit. Note that nobody is telling you to quit, but what so called meant is: there are other things you can do, if you cant grasp what you are doin at present. Since you love web design, then no prob, but just make sure you read, like so called said.

That always has been the problem! To reply my questions so that I could understand it! My best ´teacher´is boen_robot (he should write books!). Why? He tries to explain the ´problem´ in - at least for me - an understandable lenguage!
Yet you completely missed the point of the exercise, didn't you?The idea was to explain these things in your own terms, not just copy&paste answers. To use what you would call "understandable language". To allow us to use terms that you can actually understand into our future explanations.The reason I'm able to put things into "understandable language" is because I've looked past what the reference says, and into what it means. Once you understand the meaning, the words are irrelevant, as long as they match the meaning. The "technical terms" become just "guidelines" to step on when "expanding your horizon" (figuratively speaking). But when the meaning is as simple as the meaning of fundamental terms like "element" and "attribute", there are very few ways one can twist the words, yet we can't go on without those.If you actually understood the stuff you're copy&pasting, you wouldn't need our assistance. If you really understood the terms "element" and "attribute", phrases like "Place an 'action' attribute on your 'form' element" or "The 'select' element can only contain 'option' elements, and you have something that's not even an element there" should be crystal clear.Did you really expected me to say "Now that you've proven you can copy&paste, we can move on"?I didn't even need to check Wikipedia or anything else to know your answers are copy&paste-d. You always complain about us using "technical terms", yet the stuff you pasted is full of more of those than any one of us has ever used in a single post.Plus, the 3rd question (its second part in particular) was deliberately placed as an indicator for that. Its answer is not written anywhere, because it is implied by the thee points you copy&pasted.So,- Do you decide [the "id"], or can it only be something that HTML asks of you?If answering this seems difficult, here's another question to contrast it:- What can the value of the "method" attribute on the "form" element be? Do you decide it, or can it only be something that HTML asks of you?If you can answer either question, the answer to the other one should become apparent. Also feel free to try and answer the previous questions in your own terms.

Yeah, i like the spirit. Note that nobody is telling you to quit, but what so called meant is: there are other things you can do, if you cant grasp what you are doin at present. Since you love web design, then no prob, but just make sure you read, like so called said.
My english isn´t that good, but I know the difference between: ´like´ and ´love´! Therfore I like webdesign, but I love other things!

Yet you completely missed the point of the exercise, didn't you? The idea was to explain these things in your own terms, not just copy&paste answers. To use what you would call "understandable language". To allow us to use terms that you can actually understand into our future explanations. The reason I'm able to put things into "understandable language" is because I've looked past what the reference says, and into what it means. Once you understand the meaning, the words are irrelevant, as long as they match the meaning. The "technical terms" become just "guidelines" to step on when "expanding your horizon" (figuratively speaking). But when the meaning is as simple as the meaning of fundamental terms like "element" and "attribute", there are very few ways one can twist the words, yet we can't go on without those. If you actually understood the stuff you're copy&pasting, you wouldn't need our assistance. If you really understood the terms "element" and "attribute", phrases like "Place an 'action' attribute on your 'form' element" or "The 'select' element can only contain 'option' elements, and you have something that's not even an element there" should be crystal clear. Did you really expected me to say "Now that you've proven you can copy&paste, we can move on"? I didn't even need to check Wikipedia or anything else to know your answers are copy&paste-d. You always complain about us using "technical terms", yet the stuff you pasted is full of more of those than any one of us has ever used in a single post. Plus, the 3rd question (its second part in particular) was deliberately placed as an indicator for that. Its answer is not written anywhere, because it is implied by the thee points you copy&pasted. So,- Do you decide [the "id"], or can it only be something that HTML asks of you? If answering this seems difficult, here's another question to contrast it:- What can the value of the "method" attribute on the "form" element be? Do you decide it, or can it only be something that HTML asks of you? If you can answer either question, the answer to the other one should become apparent. Also feel free to try and answer the previous questions in your own terms.
I don´t agree with you! Copy and paste is also mentioned yesterday! So, I wrote twice (2): Go ahead with your questions! In my own language (dutch!?) (it´s still early here!). You don´t understand me! Edited by eduardlid

Yet you completely missed the point of the exercise, didn't you? The idea was to explain these things in your own terms, not just copy&paste answers. To use what you would call "understandable language". To allow us to use terms that you can actually understand into our future explanations. The reason I'm able to put things into "understandable language" is because I've looked past what the reference says, and into what it means. Once you understand the meaning, the words are irrelevant, as long as they match the meaning. The "technical terms" become just "guidelines" to step on when "expanding your horizon" (figuratively speaking). But when the meaning is as simple as the meaning of fundamental terms like "element" and "attribute", there are very few ways one can twist the words, yet we can't go on without those. If you actually understood the stuff you're copy&pasting, you wouldn't need our assistance. If you really understood the terms "element" and "attribute", phrases like "Place an 'action' attribute on your 'form' element" or "The 'select' element can only contain 'option' elements, and you have something that's not even an element there" should be crystal clear. Did you really expected me to say "Now that you've proven you can copy&paste, we can move on"? I didn't even need to check Wikipedia or anything else to know your answers are copy&paste-d. You always complain about us using "technical terms", yet the stuff you pasted is full of more of those than any one of us has ever used in a single post. Plus, the 3rd question (its second part in particular) was deliberately placed as an indicator for that. Its answer is not written anywhere, because it is implied by the thee points you copy&pasted. So,- Do you decide [the "id"], or can it only be something that HTML asks of you? If answering this seems difficult, here's another question to contrast it:- What can the value of the "method" attribute on the "form" element be? Do you decide it, or can it only be something that HTML asks of you? If you can answer either question, the answer to the other one should become apparent. Also feel free to try and answer the previous questions in your own terms.
1 html (or Javascript' JQuery)2 html3 value=send/submit/html

Go ahead with your questions! In my own language (durch!?)- You don´t understand me!
How about I do go ahead with my questions! In my own language (Bulgarian!?) - You don't understand me!Yeah... do you see the problem with this logic? The same problem you have from your point of view is the same problem I have from my point of view: We need a common language to understand each other. English serves as the base. If you want to use Dutch as your base, find yourself a Dutch speaking mentor.But the "technical terms" are also part of the common language (whether English, Dutch, Bulgarian or something else). No one is expecting you to know all terms, or be able to define them in the same way (verbatim) that we see them in references, manuals and tutorials (if you haven't noticed, we deliberately avoid repeating the references verbatim; in fact, many of us, myself included, can't). But we do expect you to have a basic idea of the basic terms and stuff, even if your notion is incomplete or flawed. That's what these questions are for - so that you can show us your flawed idea of these terms.
1 html (or Javascript' JQuery)2 html3 value=send/submit/html
This is supposed to answer which question, how? Elaborate further please (hint: I think you're answering a very different question than any question I asked; Remember, the answers to the last two questions are not written anywhere, but logically follow directly from what is written => they are not copy&paste-able)?

None of your images, or video uses inline-block, if they did you would not need float OR clear.
Finally :Pleased: I can go to the real problem!If they aren´t inline blocks! How do I solve this problem (images and video at the right place!)? Do I need 3 <div´s>? Edited by eduardlid

How about I do go ahead with my questions! In my own language (Bulgarian!?) - You don't understand me! Yeah... do you see the problem with this logic? The same problem you have from your point of view is the same problem I have from my point of view: We need a common language to understand each other. English serves as the base. If you want to use Dutch as your base, find yourself a Dutch speaking mentor. But the "technical terms" are also part of the common language (whether English, Dutch, Bulgarian or something else). No one is expecting you to know all terms, or be able to define them in the same way (verbatim) that we see them in references, manuals and tutorials (if you haven't noticed, we deliberately avoid repeating the references verbatim; in fact, many of us, myself included, can't). But we do expect you to have a basic idea of the basic terms and stuff, even if your notion is incomplete or flawed. That's what these questions are for - so that you can show us your flawed idea of these terms. This is supposed to answer which question, how? Elaborate further please (hint: I think you're answering a very different question than any question I asked; Remember, the answers to the last two questions are not written anywhere, but logically follow directly from what is written => they are not copy&paste-able)?
What´s this?I replied to your 3 questons (so ....) Indeed no copy and paste and a whole story! I need my time (this is a public computer!) to finish my website as soon as possible!

What´s this?I replied to your 3 questons (so ....) Indeed no copy and paste and a whole story! I need my time (this is a public computer!) to finish my website as soon as possible!
You answered two of the three initial ones... and it was clear the first two were copy&pasted. But I ignore this part, leaving you with just the 3rd question, and a new 4th question to help you answer the 3rd one.Public or no public computer, you are not going to finish your website before you understand what you're doing. Hasn't last year taught you at least that?

Fine.For others who want to help you out with this: Go ahead.I certainly will not. Not before I see you use your brain for once, by making a simple logical connection (even if a flawed one), which in turn will require you to remove your fear of being shown wrong.You may want to watch this, and this.

Fine. For others who want to help you out with this: Go ahead. I certainly will not. Not before I see you use your brain for once, by making a simple logical connection (even if a flawed one), which in turn will require you to remove your fear of being shown wrong. You may want to watch this, and this.
If persons say last night it´s ok, then why are today new conditions necessary? Because they don´t correspond to YOUR expectations?A connection for YOU (if you were 96, ok!), not for ME! Edited by eduardlid

If persons say last night it´s ok, then why are today new conditions necessary?
There are no "new" conditions. The conditions were always- you try to answer 3 questions.- we say if they're wrong or right, and give you some corrections and hints if not.- you retry, taking our corrections and hints into account.And this cycle continues until all 3 questions are answered correctly.The first two questions are "OK", if we count a copy&paste answer as OK... which I do, despite the fact that was not the point (if you don't want to learn those these in an understandable language, that's your problem).But you never answered the 3rd question. You made a copy&paste asking if this is what I was asking: No. This is not what I was asking. And you're not going to find any place to copy&paste the answer from. The answer is implied by the thing you copy&pasted, combined with the question itself.Think of it like this: It's like I gave you a math problem that says something like 'Using the Pythagorean theorem, find "c" if "a" is "3" and "b" is 4.', and what you did is like to give me "a^2+b^2=c^2"... yes... that is the Pythagorean theorem, but you haven't actually solved the problem. You've simply found the means to solve it.
Because they don´t correspond to YOUR expectations?
I thought we established that it's my judgment that counts here, no? So where's the problem?
A connection for YOU (if you were 96, ok!), not for ME!
And because it's hard, you're saying we should move onto the even harder stuff?!? Again, this is NOT like in (traditional) school, where things move onto the advanced stuff before the beginner stuff is decent.

There are no "new" conditions. The conditions were always- you try to answer 3 questions.- we say if they're wrong or right, and give you some corrections and hints if not.- you retry, taking our corrections and hints into account. And this cycle continues until all 3 questions are answered correctly. The first two questions are "OK", if we count a copy&paste answer as OK... which I do, despite the fact that was not the point (if you don't want to learn those these in an understandable language, that's your problem). But you never answered the 3rd question. You made a copy&paste asking if this is what I was asking: No. This is not what I was asking. And you're not going to find any place to copy&paste the answer from. The answer is implied by the thing you copy&pasted, combined with the question itself. Think of it like this: It's like I gave you a math problem that says something like 'Using the Pythagorean theorem, find "c" if "a" is "3" and "b" is 4.', and what you did is like to give me "a^2+b^2=c^2"... yes... that is the Pythagorean theorem, but you haven't actually solved the problem. You've simply found the means to solve it. I thought we established that it's my judgment that counts here, no? So where's the problem? And because it's hard, you're saying we should move onto the even harder stuff?!? Again, this is NOT like in (traditional) school, where things move onto the advanced stuff before the beginner stuff is decent.
If this is to see how my brain function; forget it!