two images with same color look different in Firefox

ProgramPotato

I'll assume that one of the images is a PNG file and the other one isn't. This design looks very simple though, you could do it without images. Just use a border-radius and a background-color.

I'll assume that one of the images is a PNG file and the other one isn't. This design looks very simple though, you could do it without images. Just use a border-radius and a background-color.
Nope. They are both PNG's. True, i could use a border and background color. It would be more efficient, except for the browsers that don't support CSS3 Edited by ProgramPotato

Hmm, I don't understand the color difference. PNGs have an odd gamma correction parameter in their file format which tends to mess things up and make colors look slightly different than they should.

Nope. They are both PNG's. True, i could use a border and background color. It would be more efficient, except for the browsers that don't support CSS3
Chris Coyier had a great quote for that..."You do not have to make your website look exactly the same in all browser..."Which has relived so much stress... seems like a small thing to read and understand, but if you stop worrying about if your site looks exactly the same in each and every browser you get more work done. Just as long on the site works the way you want it to, you're fine. Plus, if EVERY web designer/developer would start to use CSS3 in all their projects browser developers would *hopefully* understand that they must start making their browsers understand the new language/tags. (Cough cough IE cough cough). ;)

Chris Coyier had a great quote for that..."You do not have to make your website look exactly the same in all browser..."Which has relived so much stress... seems like a small thing to read and understand, but if you stop worrying about if your site looks exactly the same in each and every browser you get more work done. Just as long on the site works the way you want it to, you're fine. Plus, if EVERY web designer/developer would start to use CSS3 in all their projects browser developers would *hopefully* understand that they must start making their browsers understand the new language/tags. (Cough cough IE cough cough). ;)
Thanks for that peice of advice!