Website finished in 3 - 5 days?

eduard

I´ve to leave this hostel in 3 - 5 days! Because my own labtop is defect, I´ve to finish my website on this public computer in 3 - 5 days!What do you suggest? (php/MySQL)

Guest So Called

1. A whole year and it isn't finished yet. Three-to-five days? Party? Mass consumption of liquor? Note that 3-4 days = Friday-Sunday, traditionally good drinking days. 2. Websites running .TXT files are under-rated. You can wrap TXT content with <PRE></PRE> tags for your index .HTM/.HTML. 3. Get another hostel with public computers. Visit Internet cafes. 4. Get your laptop fixed. 5. Go into another line of work. Okay my comments have been a little bit flippant. Now a serious suggestion: 6. Start a blogsite like on blogspot.com or wordpress.com. You seem to live in a fascinating part of the world at least from my aspect in Los Angeles. Exotic location, unusual foods, alien (to me) culture. You seem to aspire to be an author. Okay, how about you should create some interesting content? Forget about web design. Get a good blog going. If you can succeed at content origination, then you can add advertising (banners, etc.) and get paid by the click. I think your future as a web designer who can't design websites without major help on an Internet forum is limited.

• Like 1

Why are those replies not filtered (like the one above!) They haven´t anything to do with web development!

1. A whole year and it isn't finished yet. Three-to-five days? Party? Mass consumption of liquor? Note that 3-4 days = Friday-Sunday, traditionally good drinking days. 2. Websites running .TXT files are under-rated. You can wrap TXT content with <PRE></PRE> tags for your index .HTM/.HTML. 3. Get another hostel with public computers. Visit Internet cafes. 4. Get your laptop fixed. 5. Go into another line of work. Okay my comments have been a little bit flippant. Now a serious suggestion: 6. Start a blogsite like on blogspot.com or wordpress.com. You seem to live in a fascinating part of the world at least from my aspect in Los Angeles. Exotic location, unusual foods, alien (to me) culture. You seem to aspire to be an author. Okay, how about you should create some interesting content? Forget about web design. Get a good blog going. If you can succeed at content origination, then you can add advertising (banners, etc.) and get paid by the click. I think your future as a web designer who can't design websites without major help on an Internet forum is limited.
If I read such a reply I understand even better why I don´t like the USA! Lot of words, which don´t say anything!P. s. Forget no. 5! Edited by eduardlid