Make a clickable link in a certain spot?

Scotty13

I'm only a rookie, so I would appreciate any help and please don't answer with to complicated replies.I know how to add an image and make it a link or add a link.However, I have this background image on my website (image attached). All the images you see are one picture.I want my members to be able to hover over any part of the “key hole” and be able to click and send them to my home page.Is this even possible to do?Script… <?php ob_start(); ?> <!doctype html> <html> <head> <title>Page Title</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <style type="text/css"> <!-- body { background-image:url('app/web/img/login_logo.jpg'); background-position:center top; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .center { text-align: center; } --> </style> </head> <body> {APP_TPL} </body> </html> <?php include 'listings.php'; ?> Thank you, Scott

post-70726-0-87438100-1337814160_thumb.jpg

Can't you cut the keyhole from the background image and add it like the way know ? (position it there and make it a link)

Edited by TheGallery

Just position a link inside the key hole.EXAMPLE:
<a href='home.php' style='display:bock; width:100px; height:200px; position:absolute; left:300px; top:30px'></a>

-OR-Use image <map>

I thought of that myself but since he is using the image as a background, wouldn't the image change dimensions depending on the user monitor? With the link element having a fixed size & dimensions that would be problematic right? Edited by TheGallery