jpeg vs gif agruement

divinedesigns1

All the information is right here in this thread. There isn't any more to it. As for a "demo" you can try these things on your own pages to see what happens.
Hi Ingolme,Sometime ago I had informed DDs1 that I would be showing him some Demo if he could get into my Screen via TeamViewer. He wanted to see some Demo.

i should post more useful question or w3s should make an debate section, that be hella cool, so if someone post a question like this one, everyone can share their opinion then again no need for the extra section since theres already a general :) but when i think about another useful question ill post it or when my curiousity kicks in ill post it. thanks for all the useful replies guys
Hi DDs1,So, when would you like to get into my Screen?

friday or saturday, thats my day off and i live in +4 time zone

friday or saturday, thats my day off and i live in +4 time zone
Hi DDs1,Today is Saturday... By the way you are located in Dubai or New Jersey? Because your "Location:" status is showing-up / displaying as "Dubai & NJ"

Hi DDs1, Today is Saturday... By the way you are located in Dubai or New Jersey? Because your "Location:" status is showing-up / displaying as "Dubai & NJ"
living in dubai at the moment, but will be living in new jersey in a few, and ill inbox you my hotmail since i dont check this forum on my day off

Yesterday DDs1 was into my Screen for few minutes. I shared my Screen Via Skype instead of TeamViewer. I showed him the basics of .gif Demo from Adobe Photoshop CS5. He is a nice guy! It was pleasure to discuss with him.