Creation of a Video chat website

Jemoh

Am trying to create a video chatting website & I dont know what programming languages may be suitable to learn in order to create one anyone pliz tell me which language I should learn to develop such kind of website. And if you interested join me in creating it PLZ.

• Like 2

You'll need a client-side interface, which is probably Flash. You would need to learn ActionScript to work with it. Then you need a live server to handle connections. There are a lot of languages you could use, Java is among them. For this website you would need to rent a dedicated server because ordinary web hosts won't let you make persistent connections.

• Like 1

Am trying to create a video chatting website & I dont know what programming languages may be suitable to learn in order to create one anyone pliz tell me which language I should learn to develop such kind of website. And if you interested join me in creating it PLZ.
Hi Jemoh, Greetings to you Mate! I agree with Ingolme. He is making sense. But however, you can consider "3rd Party Vendor" as well from whom you can Buy the required Code, Script, Files and etc to Incorporate into your Web Pages and to Upload into your Server.Please visit the following 2 links:http://sixrevisions.com/tools/10-free-website-chat-widgets-to-make-your-site-interactive/http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=script+for+video+chat+on+website+&oq=script+for+video+chat+on+website+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...4.3089.6.4105.9.9.0.0.0.3.277.1823.0j5j4.9.0...0.0.NzVl_Um9z3k&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=308730048e815b28&biw=1264&bih=603
  • Like 1