help to get money

gongpex

Hello everyone, I had join google adsense, forex and another program to got money, but it's not useful, because till now I didn't get . Please someone, tell me what program or site that can obtain money real, (not too difficult)? I don't expect to got big earning, but at least, enough for my money pocket and to pay internet connection on my place (because almost a month I'm offline) I ask about this because I had resign from my job, because I can't stand with my boss who crazy because always make difficult me, and now I being looking for job, while I learn programs please help me, Thanks

• Like 2

In this world, money does not come free. You need to work for it, offer services to people. If AdSense is not working for you, there's not a lot else you can do.

Have you ever got money from Adsense? please told me Thanks_________________________________________________________________ If I allowed to know, how much you got pocket money or salary? I don't ask you to told me the precise number of the nominal, but the average nominal (Sorry if this question rather private)

Edited by gong

Currently I'm am not working because I have to study for university. I haven't used AdSense before but, as far as I know, it only work well if your site has a lot of visitors.

can you told me, usually people often visit website like what (besides entertainment and info)? please told me Thanks_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ If you not work, who's pay your study fee and daily needs? (Once again, sorry if this rather private)

In order to start making money from ads you have to have a lot of visitors. I used adsense once and i only managed to earn 15 euros within 2 months with an average of 100 visitors(not unique) per day.