Root -/local host folder?

eduard

I did (Google) (a long time ago!). But as I wrote several times the php.manual is NOT written for beginners!
too ridiculous a reply! too much pre(judices!). I need to be spoonfed! I will not listen to anything, blah, blah. we have given you the simplest of explanations. and so does it look like other people. I think the end of your web dev career is in sight...

God! just came across this! looks like were not alone receiving repeated questions, and being ignored.
Maybe we should start a support group for each other. There's an entire community of people on the internet frustrated with trying to help Eduard.
  • Like 2

I get the error: no database selected Does this mean that I´ve connection with phpmyadmin?

DISGUSTING! That´s the only thing I can say! Instead of helping someone who is forced to do web development because he´s rejected for jobs several hundred of times because he´s in a wheelchair (discrimination!). Lived at 10 different locations the past 3 years with (very) bad internet connection. Not many members could do this! No, making a fool of him! This was my final post to W3Schools!

So be it. Goodbye Eduard, and good luck with everything! (especially with solving your current hostel crisis)The next forum you try to look for answers, try NOT to bring up the wheelchair, and see if there's any difference in the way people treat you. I bet you won't see any difference, because, as we (and for the first time, "we" includes people not from this forum) keep telling you: The problem is not your situation, it's your behaviour. You could be a filthy rich olympic sprint and marathon champion who doesn't even know the meaning of the word "wheelchair"... but with that behaviour of yours, we'd treat you the same way.Since you're done here, I'll go ahead, and lock the topic.