php display include problem

dmallia

So i have these 2 forms.

<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"><input type="submit" name="start" value="Start" /></form>

and

<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"><input type="submit" name="stop" value="Stop" /></form>

now i need a script that when the start button in form no.1 is pressed the page refreshes and includes form no.2 with the stop button and than if the stop button is pressed it includes the start button. I tried to made this script.

if ($server['Online'] == 0)	 {		  echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=start.php'>";	 }else	 {		  echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=stop.php'>";	 }

but it is only including the forms, I would like to stay on the index.php and change the content in the div. The scripts needs to fit in the script below

<?php	    if(!empty($_SESSION['LoggedIn']) && !empty($_SESSION['Username']))			    {   include('db/get_data.php');					   //**SCRIPT HERE**//			    }	    elseif(!empty($_POST['username']) && !empty($_POST['password']))			    {					    $username = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['username']);					    $password = md5(mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['password']));   					    $checklogin = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE Username = '".$username."' AND Password = '".$password."'");   					    if(mysql_num_rows($checklogin) == 1)							    {									    $row = mysql_fetch_array($checklogin);									    $email = $row['Emailaddress'];									    $_SESSION['Username'] = $username;									    $_SESSION['Emailaddress'] = $email;									    $_SESSION['LoggedIn'] = 1;									    echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;index.php'>";							    }					    else							    {									    echo "<h1>Error</h1>";									    echo "<p>Sorry, your account could not be found. Please <a href=\"index.php\">click here to try again</a>.</p>";							    }			    }	    else			    {?>					    <h1>Member Login</h1>					    <p>Please login below.</p>   					    <form method="post" action="index.php" name="loginform" id="loginform">							    <fieldset>									    <label for="username">Username:</label><input type="text" name="username" id="username" /><br />									    <label for="password">Password:</label><input type="password" name="password" id="password" /><br />									    <input type="submit" name="login" id="login" value="Login" />							    </fieldset>					    </form>   <?php			    }

any ideas on how i can do it? Thanks before hand

Edited by dmallia

Assuming, that's the way you want to do it, just code two forms in the file that's targeted by the action.