w3.org css-validator

Craig Hopson

hi i have 2 errors on my site and i cant find them 72 attempt to find a semi-colon before the property name. add it 72 Property progid doesn't exist : DXImageTransform Line 72 is this

<div id="nav">        <ul>            <li <? if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] == ''){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="index.php">Home</a></li>            <li <? if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] == 'x=login'){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="index.php?x=login">Login</a></li>            <li <? if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] == 'x=register'){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="index.php?x=register">Register</a></li>            <li <? if($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] == 'x=contact'){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="contact.php">Contact</a></li>            <li <? if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] == 'x=about'){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="index.php?x=about">About</a></li>            <?php////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////LINE 72/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////            if (isset($id)){            ?>            <li <? if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] == 'x=menu'){echo 'id="current"';}?>><a href="index.php?x=menu">Menu</a></li>            <li style="float:right"><a href="logout.php">Logout</a></li>            <?            } 		    ?>        </ul>

below is the error http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fchsites.co.uk%2Ftest2%2Findex.php

• Like 2

When looking for errors, you have to disregard all the PHP because the validator doesn't see them. Go to your actual page and view the source code. Ths problem is here:"filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Pixelate(MaxSquare=15,Duration=1)" filter is a Microsoft-specific property and isn't valid CSS. Just ignore the validator.