width of forum

aura

i have built a forum and i would really like it not be so wide, i have changed where i thought the width was in the CSS a few times but it seems to only go wider not smaller, i guess its a very simple thing i am missing, any hints or help would be much appreciated. i wasnt sure if i should post the addy of the forum or not. many thanks aura

Edited by aura

post the css code, but this forum wide is 1240px

No its not! its 1920px, wait minute! no its 1440px, No! its fluid 80% from whatever width resolution screen you a viewing it in with min-width: of 960px;
oh then that explains it, because my screen is a 1366 resolution

i think i am more confused than i was before ... i just wondered where in a CSS i would find the code for the width of the forum... DDs1 ...your codes are showing in your siggy *S*

i think i am more confused than i was before ... i just wondered where in a CSS i would find the code for the width of the forum... DDs1 ...your codes are showing in your siggy *S*
lol yeah i know, i never bothered to changed it, i think its a style now lol, and im not sure where your codes are, if you display them we might be able to point you in the right direction