url class stylesheet problem

rawlin

Hi,I really can't figure this out, I got a stylesheet.css that I refer to in the header. It have worked perfectly until now. The problem I got is that for some reason it is not picking up new code in the stylesheet. What I don't get is why this works From stylesheet.css

a.nyheturl:link {color: blue; text-decoration: none; }a.nyheturl:visited {color: blue; text-decoration: none; }a.nyheturl:hover {color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a.nyheturl:active {color: blue; }

and this does not From stylesheet.css

a.adminmenuurl:link {color: blue; text-decoration: none; }a.adminmenuurl:visited {color: blue; text-decoration: none; }a.adminmenuurl:hover {color: red; text-decoration: underline; }a.adminmenuurl:active {color: blue; text-decoration: none; }

Code on page

<? $urlclass="adminmenuurl"; ?><p class="m11" style="margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 10px; Float: left; text-align: center;"><a href="url" class="<? echo $urlclass; ?>">Text</a></p>

I really can't figure it out, any help is appreciated.

Guest So Called

Looks like it should work. Are you sure you're picking up the right style sheet? Test that by changing some obvious style in the external style sheet, maybe the body background, just to see that the contents of the style sheet are actually being included in the document.