html text box issue

thriftybynature

I have a vertical categories bar on my site (in a custom html box) The problem I have it it does not change length when the contents change ( I have an ecwid caelog instaled that changes length depending on what you are looking at) I need the category bar to change length with the ecwid browser. How can I do this? The url is www.ThriftyByNatureOnline.com/store.html

Edited by thriftybynature

Why do you have duplicate navigation and which nav is generating your question (horizontal or vert)?

To change the length of that div, change the height of the div class. Can you do that?

To confirm, you don't like the height of the div that contains your navigation as in it's too tall. Correct?

Guest So Called

I still have no idea what an HTML box is. Is it some feature of a web design package? Maybe it doesn't matter anyway.

Normally, I refer to any ordinary block element as a "box" due to following the "box model" I don't know what this person is referring to, though.

I dont really no how to explain it... you select custom html box from the top of the page. drag it and drop it anywhere you want then you add whatever you want- forexample <div class="text-box15"> on my sate makes a brown box you can add scripts and stuff too. If you wanted to check it out its on weebly.com and its free to set up and use, or you can pay to get extra features like a favicon

Guest So Called

I think I'm beginning to understand now. Sounds like some sort of HTML generator package.... I type all my HTML, CSS and PHP using a text editor. There are sites you can create your own favicon.ico file for free. Just put it in your root directory. Extra credit: you can add a META line to your HEAD section.

Since it uses tables for layout, define the td cell it is in position: relative; define class text-box1, as position: absolute; top:0; bottom:0; left:0 and define width: ###px;, this should now adjust to the total height of cell available, work act the same in all browsers that a different matter.