Selecting a time zone and streaming music appropriately?

Icawnic

The webpage I wish to develop includes a 24 hour long music track that I wish to let the user listen to in accordance to their time zone. I assume this would be some sort of script because I have no idea how this would be done in HTML. Is there a specific language that someone would like to direct me to that will be able to make this happen? Or better yet, if you're someone who can make this happen and wants to help, please contact me :) godspeed, Icawnic

• Like 1

The forum is best used by people who do their own coding or want to learn to code. If you're in one of those categories, you'll need html, css, php, and probably mysql with javascript likely too. EDIT: I'd suggest a script that puts your logo on a browser page. That should take no more than two hours including validation. Actually it should only take an hour starting with no code knowledge at all. As the tutorials say, "it's easy!".

Edited by niche

I'm asking you can you code? If so can you get your logo on a page. The audio would come later. EDIT: If you can't or code very well, but want to learn, you've come to the right place.

Edited by niche

you'll need html, css, php, and probably mysql with javascript likely too.
... And you can learn the basics of those from the tutorials at W3Schools. It's easy once you do know the basics.