Quick Question

divinedesigns1

Then just say that the first time around. I agreed it was a vague topic title, but his post wasn't. Maybe you would prefer the SO convention of being able to downvote your fellow members? Also, if you look in the list of topics, he tagged it with "switching style sheets".

Edited by thescientist
  • Like 1

you guys are fussing over a title? what next? my username? come on get over it, it was a quick question, i got the answer on the first response from birbal, richie added his suggestion, then i asked another question which i got a answer on the first response again, and i also ended up getting a few reference. what is that a problem on this forum now? not to be harsh or disrespectful or anything, but if you do not like my titles kindly do not bother to comment, im not here to fuss over the smallest thing such as a title, if you ever notice, majority of my topics, the title if off, but i always back it up with a tag, please, your old enough to ignore certain things kindly act accordingly. we here to learn and get help, not fuss over stuff such as a title -_-

• Like 1

kindly lock this topic, no need to carry on about foolishness

but if you do not like my titles kindly do not bother to comment
There you go, if you see a topic with a title that doesn't indicate what the topic is about (as suggested in the forum guidelines, and generally considered good practice when asking for help), you can click the "Mark As Read" icon to mark that topic as read and move on to something else. edit: it looks like there's not a way to mark a single topic as read, but you can read the other topics in the forum you want to read, return to the forum menu, and use the icon there to mark the entire forum as read.