What projects are you currently developing?

getty

What projects are you currently developing or involved in? My current and only project is my website, and the development progress is ongoing. New features are still being developed and integrated! What projects are you currently developing? A C++, or Website related project? Screenshot of my progress: j6f5e.png

Edited by getty
  • Like 3

Currently I am redesigning my whole website. 10x better than my current design in my honest opinion :P.Then my next project is not set in stone, either learningJavascript, OOP PHP or working with an internship site.

• Like 2

currently im redesigning the company websites im working for, and also working on some new php application to implement on those websites, some simple stuff, like news system, gallery, etc.

• Like 2

I am currently working on an interactive television application. It's a lot of Javascript, combined with with a lot of third party web services and whole bunch of documentation, haha.

• Like 3

I am refactoring codes of my previous projects and combining and arranging the previous library for my own framework. It has grown enough that can i reuse in later projects. apart from that i am planing for a project management application. it is now on very early stage. just writing the requirements and planing and collecting information, have not started actual coding.

Edited by birbal
  • Like 2

We're just about ready to sell a system that "flips the net" making power flow back to local venders in a variety of distribution channels, instead of allowing it to develop in large national an multi-national competitors. If we're not all careful, most of our great grand kids will be living in gigantic apartment buildings with huge warehouses under them owned by Target and Wal-mart.

We're just about ready to sell a system that "flips the net" making power flow back to local venders in a variety of distribution channels, instead of allowing it to develop in large national an multi-national competitors. If we're not all careful, most of our great grand kids will be living in gigantic apartment buildings with huge warehouses under them owned by Target and Wal-mart.
Wait, what? How on Earth do you pull such a thing off? I mean, on the face of it (without being told anything more about this project), this doesn't sound much different from eBay, which hasn't really achieved such a thing, with the exception of one or two reputable providers per type of item sold... which isn't much different than having a Target or Wal-mart. It's just having it be online rather than offline.
I am currently working on an interactive television application. It's a lot of Javascript, combined with with a lot of third party web services and whole bunch of documentation, haha.
Sounds really cool :P . Do you have anything published yet? (needless to say I'd love to see what you mean by "interactive")With all this cool and (sort of) revolutionary stuff, my current projects sound boring, and are probably of interest only to few. I'm working on improving my library for communicating with MikroTik routers, and in addition to that, as a university... err... "diploma work" ("thesis"... I'm not sure of the term; It's a way to finish university with a bachelor's degree), a very minimal billing system that uses said library. A system which I'd also use at work.

I'm still trying to create my own web game. It has been a dream of mine since I was a kid to have my own multi player game. I have messed with a few but the one I'm working on now I think I will be able to finish and implement on me and my wife's web site. It's in my signature although it's still very much "in development"

• Like 1

Hello getty and Everyone,This is a Great Topic. I liked this :)Currently I am at the final stage of finishing a Website project which I had started a while ago. Hopefully by Monday, June 18th, 2012 around 3:00PM ISD I should be able to complete this Website project so that Client could start using after waking-up on Monday June 18th, 2012.... and then I am idle (which is sad part). I have been exploring for Full Time employment. Applying for Jobs from Job Portals. Tried Bidding for Projects to WIN it several times on Elance but trust me, it's indeed SO HARD and SO TOUGH to get work on Elance. I know about oDesk as well. I am trying to explore it. 60% of my profile has been completed.You can consider me to accommodate me into your current projects. I would be glad happy to be part of it!

• Like 1

Sounds really cool :P . Do you have anything published yet? (needless to say I'd love to see what you mean by "interactive")
They are basically channels you access through your cable provider and they essentialy act as webapp, with the STB (set-top box) being the browser, and a "stitcher" application server taking static content (javascript, css, html, xml files) and turning it into an MPEG stream for your TV. If you live in the US in either NY, NJ, or CT and are a Cablevision subscriber, you could see some of my projects, like iOPhotos (a FB photo channel), and Quickviews. (a 2-9 picture in picture channel viewing app with added DVR capabilities). i've got an e-commerce app in development and another project for another cable client under an NDA in progress as well. http://optimumbusine...about-io-photoshttp://optimum.custh...nalized-mosaics) Edited by thescientist

How on Earth do you pull such a thing off?.
That's one of our most frequently asked questions. We simply follow the classic underdog strategy. We hit 'em where they're not. That's how something small beats something huge. Incumbency has never been worth less. All you have to do is find a big question and answer it. All of a sudden you're a potential giant killer. We think we've found a couple dozen big questions that we can answer. A few of those big questions have to do with what's the true price of something, how much does that info cost, and what's it worth? I've been a consultant for thirty years and I can tell you, that until recently, nobody really knew those answers on a neighborhood basis. Turns out that the true price of something isn't a single price, but a range of prices that are situation specific. That info can be determined inexpensively, it apparently is worth a lot, and it's toxic to competition when used with focus. That should give you a sense of how we're pulling it off. It's interesting that giant extinctions are way more common than you might think. of the original Fortune 100 companies in the early 1900s, only two of those companies made it to this century and one of those giants is dying right now (Kodak). That will leave a sole survivor from that original list. That makes the Facebooks, Wal-marts, Targets, and Apples of the world way more vulnerable than you might've thought. Edited by niche
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i am redesigning my first site its a tourism site and i am open to ideas. this is my second project the first one was a disaster that i can't mention in front of the gurus but hopefully this time round i'll do something appealing. i am a self taught web student thanks to w3school among others still a toddler in webdesign but growing. thanks