w3schools forum

eTianbun

It seems like this forum is not doing well on search engines (like google). This forum is one of the top web design/development forum, but You search for something like "js new" and you see other sites and forums, including: stackoverflow.com, but where is: w3schools.invisionzone.com?

The forum isn't very popular. Stackoverflow really is a good place for answers. Whenever I'm having coding problems it shows up in my searches and usually has the right answers.

I've been wondering about that too given the inability to do in-site searches. I always though we were being encouraged to use google instead to search w3schools, but I found the google route wanting. Though, it's obvious stackoverflow has some kind of edge. EDIT: Then we need to do something about our popularity. I've been telling as many people as possible about w3shools as often as possible for years. I usually give my name and a way to contact me also.

Edited by niche

The forum isn't very popular. Stackoverflow really is a good place for answers. Whenever I'm having coding problems it shows up in my searches and usually has the right answers.
Yeah, stackoverflow.com is a nice place to get answers, i use it too.