head tag trouble

Jacko Of Blades

Hi i've been trying for a little while now to get this problem rectified with the help of the tutorials here (which helped me do alot of the page) however; on my bands website for our profile pages i wanted to change the size and colour of the catagories in the profile. However any time i add any sort of tag to the text it adds space around all of the text the tag is applied to. Can anyone help?the bands pagethe profiles are under shield bretheren(please try to take everything on here as a joke)EDIT: ive just realised that ive put head tag trouble. i meant header not head in the topic

If you're talking about the profiles in the drop down menu (Thor, Bjorn, etc.), they inherit the width of the parent menu item (Sheild Bretheren). If you were to shrink the width of the parent menu (Shield Bretheren), the sub menu of the parent menu would shrink in size accordingly.

i think i've got it nowi started using nvu and have just set the size of each row to a specific pixel heightbut for other people who may have the trouble<tr><td colspan="4"><h5>Character Sheet - Magnus the Tyrant</h5></td></tr>this was lifted straight from the code but the same will happen if i use <p style>