hey sup, this will or might be my last question for the day/night/afternoon, how can i allow a client to input a image into their news system by using a uploader? like how you can do it here on w3c forum topic, because i was just asked about that and i was not thinking about that part to be honest lol. so now im back 1 setso can anyone point me in the right direction?

oh didnt know there was one on php.net, and have you use joomla? because how i want to do, would be something like joomla, but only thing you can upload and enter the image into the page instead of putting it into a file then inserting it onto the page if that make sense, but ill read that tutorial, thanks birbal

i have not used joomla or any other CMS yet. If you can describe how does it work i can make a way to it though. You cant show any file without storing it in a file when you upload. you can upload a file via ajax and store it in file in server then update the image tag's source to point to the newly created image. which will dynamicaly upload the image and will show instantly in page.

sorry about the late reply, i couldnt get on this site yesterday for some weird reason then i get a whole lot of php errors lastnight, but anyway joomla cms have a way where you can upload a image into a folder then insert that image and also align it left or right, which is exactly what im trying to achieve but i also want it to have a center hehehehe, its kinda hard for me to describe it. but its like a wysiwyg