Get data using frames or generate them with JS?

TheGallery

Hello guys, i am very beginner in JS and the DOM (i suspect i require knowledge of it to do what i want). Anyway, i am using an open source lightbox-like script to pop out images and display them in a sequence. I want to modify that and add some additional information to the popout window. I want it much like facebook galleries, where you have the image displayed on the left and the information on the right. (there is an image attached).The script i am using creates the new elements required using JavaScript and i am wondering if i have to add additional JS code for the rest of the information i need. Now, there is another option, of pulling data from another page(using AJAX/frames) and displaying them in the frame. I had the page styled as i wanted but the Facebook and Twitter Like/Comment elements, wouldn't show up after the first frame. It may be something wrong with my code. What solution will be the best? To automatically generate the information using JS or display them using AJAX?

post-72542-0-64264400-1340295977_thumb.png

Edited by TheGallery