cakePHP better then normal PHP?...

rootKID

yoyo w3s...a question is needed to be answered... i have lately readed a little on to cakePHP... but i would like to know, if any in here think its better then normal PHP. and if so, then can anyone help me a little here?... because im trying to build up a design in it, so that an another coder from my mentor team online at ''World Wide Web'' ^^', can code the functionality to it... ideas?...and yes, i have downloaded latest version, just how to use it... i have tried to build up the simple blog at their main website, but it was a ###### without equal... that is why im asking here, when i now did not got my question in that tutorial answered... so... please answer ^^'...

Asking if CakePHP is better than "normal PHP" like asking if jQuery is better than Javascript. One is built on the other, CakePHP is a framework for building PHP applications. I don't know what your other question is, are you asking how to build applications using CakePHP?

ohh, did not knew it was a framework... but thanks... and the other questions was if anyone in here could tell orr give me a good tutorial place if i need to make a design out of cakePHP, so i can give it to one of my friends that have promissed me to code the functionally of it when i have maked the design to it... :).

cakephp official docs and tutorials are pretty good and brief. have you tried look into that?

yeah, i did. but just if there where other places to look? :).