I need help with a random header image script

Zipman

Right, if you search for "meta" you'll find the tag to move. It's even in the screenshot you just posted. There's a meta tag specifying the content type, a title tag saying it's an untitled document, and a chunk of style information. All three of those belong in the head. You probably already have a title in the head, so you can remove the other one. The content type may also be defined already but it shouldn't hurt to do it again if you aren't sure.

I think this is the meta and title tag?

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><title>Untitled Document</title>

Not sure if this is the right style tag?

<div class="wrapper container_16" style="overflow:hidden;">

It's probably not a big deal. I would have to look at all of the files that thing is using to figure out how it works. A style tag in the body isn't going to break anything, it's just not technically valid.

Ok, but you don't have to do it then, too much work. Thanks for the help! Hope you can help me with one more thing? Have not found any solution to the problem yet. The header is too high up, I need to move it down a bit (see picture). 1.jpg Have tried to change the margin, but then the whole page moves down (see picture). 2.jpg3.jpg

You should look into your browser's developer tools. There are links in my signature to descriptions about each one. You can use the developer tools to inspect an element on the page and see all of the CSS styles that apply to it and where they come from. You can even change, add, or remove CSS rules and see how it changes the page. It looks like the height on the header is what you want to change.

You should look into your browser's developer tools. There are links in my signature to descriptions about each one. You can use the developer tools to inspect an element on the page and see all of the CSS styles that apply to it and where they come from. You can even change, add, or remove CSS rules and see how it changes the page. It looks like the height on the header is what you want to change.
Ok, I will see if I can find the tools, thanks! I have tried to change the height, but the header doesn't move. Edited by Zipman

You have got to place the banner container underneath the navigation and apply clear:both; to it.
Like this?clearboth.jpg Not sure if this is right?
<div style="clear:both">

When I use clear:both, almost all of the background disappears and the header is not right as you can see on the picture.on.jpg