New to this

jaenbeck

You really don't need javascript for that because you're changing the whole page. Just do a link. I use JS only when I want to change part of a page. EDIT: When I think about changing most of a page (especially a dynamic page) , I think link.

Edited by niche

<a href="/?page_id=83"><div id="bottombox1"> Campaign Updates</div></a>

I have never seen this before. The href="/?page..." looks like a GET. Does a link in this form submit a GET? Is this GET intercepted by jQuery? Thanks.

Edited by davej

have never seen this before. The href="/?page..." looks like a GET. Does a link in this form submit a GET? Is this GET intercepted by jQuery? Thanks.
it will point to web root and yes it will do get request by browser. it is just usual get request there is no involvement of jquery

Guest So Called
<a href="/?page_id=83"><div id="bottombox1"> Campaign Updates</div></a>

I have never seen this before. The href="/?page..." looks like a GET. Does a link in this form submit a GET? Is this GET intercepted by jQuery? Thanks.

No form is involved. Clicking the link causes a GET with page_id=83 being sent to the / page. You can retrieve $_GET['page_id'] and discover it's = 83, and use that for something, perhaps a page # request. You can see this on search engine links all the time where ?q=various+search+terms

i think its wordpress to :)... just a modified one :)...