undoing mark as read

divinedesigns1

umm how can i unmark a topic or forum as read? i was looking for the mark as read and umm yeahh i mark everything as readed

• Like 1

umm how can i unmark a topic or forum as read? i was looking for the mark as read and umm yeahh i mark everything as readed
Hi DDs1,That option is not available yet.

Why would you want to do this anyway? If you want to find a topic, there's sear... oh wait... I see. Well, if you're interested in a topic, you can always follow it.

Why would you want to do this anyway? If you want to find a topic, there's sear... oh wait... I see. Well, if you're interested in a topic, you can always follow it.
Hi boen_robot,He just wanted to know about unmarking a Topic on Forum as read. Why are you suggesting him to follow it? I think he know about Follow option.

Hi boen_robot,He just wanted to know about unmarking a Topic on Forum as read. Why are you suggesting him to follow it? I think he know about Follow option.
Well, as you said, there isn't one, so the next best thing is to offer alternatives, depending on the reason he would want to unmark a topic to begin with.

just curious, since i wanted to see what the mark as read button would do hehehehehehehe :) and that is the other best option, but then again i never follow a topic hehehe :) thanks for the replied sorry im late