NEED HELP!

JRoberto

I am working on a project for a non-profit organization and doing it out of my will to want to help. I have a couple issues that have come arise. This is the website I am working on: http://oohforgood.com/ First issue...if you roll over "product" or "campaign" , a drop down appears. It appears in the correct position for me on my Mac, but when I look at it on my PC in Chrome...it appears WAY to the right. Second issue... I cannot figure out how to get the "search bar" in the right side of the "nav bar" to work. If anyone can find it in the kindness of their heart to help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated. If need be, I guess I would be willing to pay someone for the help out of my own pocket to help this organization out. I sincerely appreciate your time,-Joe

Edited by JRoberto

urgghh! table menu layout plus javascript driven submenu double urghhh! As far as i can make out you need to adjust the left position of the submenus, what confused me is that the 'campaign' does not have a submenu assigned to it, it the 'product' and 'market' menu that have the submenus. header.css

#MMMenuContainer0702175744_0 { /*campaign*//*left: 240px;*/	left: 526px;	position: absolute;	top: 215px;	visibility: hidden;	z-index: 300;} #MMMenuContainer0702180043_1 {/*product*//*left:558px; old*/	left: 863px;	position: absolute;	top: 211px;	z-index: 300;}

The search input won't do anything, as its just an image, usually it would have a hidden form input (using opacity: 0;) where would type your search criteria, but at the moment its treated as another menu item.

Hi Joe (aka) JRoberto, Greetings to you Mate! Did you follow as per dsonesuk's recommendation? dsonesuk is an AWESOME and Genius Person. He has helped me several times in the past. Unfortunately due to some MisUnderstandings we cracked-up with each other though I have no idea why is he avoiding me. Perhaps he felt, I was annoying him a lot but I was not. I was trying to FOLLOW-UP with him. Anyways... Please follow what-ever dsonesuk says and you would be Good to go. By the way, if I hover (Roll Over) on your "Campaign" menu, a drop down does not appear. I am using IE Browser on Windows 7 OS.

Edited by creative1977

I am working on a project for a non-profit organization and doing it out of my will to want to help. This is the website I am working on: http://oohforgood.com/
Did you actually write this code? I am amazed that anyone could take something so simple and make such a complex mess out of it. Maybe you could delete all the Javascript and start over? EDIT- Maybe I am being too harsh. Maybe this was created using Dreamweaver? That tool often produces messy and almost unreadable code. Edited by davej