w3 validater errors

htmlkid

ok first off the w3 validater is ticking me off Resolved you have the right to call me retarted

<html><head></head><body></body></html>

and heres the errorResult: Failed validation, 1 error File: upload://Form Submission Encoding: utf-8 Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!Below are the results of attempting to parse this document with an SGML parser. Error Line 11 column 6: end tag for "HEAD" which is not finished.</head>Most likely, You nested tags and closed them in the wrong order. For example <p><em>...</p> is not acceptable, as <em> must be closed before <p>. Acceptable nesting is: <p><em>...</em></p> Another possibility is that you used an element which requires a child element that you did not include. Hence the parent element is "not finished", not complete. For instance, <head> generally requires a <title>, lists (ul, ol, dl) require list items (li, or dt, dd), and so on.

Well in posting the result of the validator you have answered your owen question.

Another possibility is that you used an element which requires a child element that you did not include. Hence the parent element is "not finished", not complete. For instance, <head> generally requires a <title>, lists (ul, ol, dl) require list items (li, or dt, dd), and so on.
It is cos you are missing the title tag.You will also want a doc type too for it to truly be valid.

i forgot to read the last bit i feel retarted

Well dont wee all miss stuff thats why it is good to get a freash head on it sometimes. Yes it was a silly misstake but hey we all make um. :)