oDesk and Elance

amitamberker

Hello Everyone, Could you please help me to WIN Projects on Elance and oDesk? I am already a Registered Member on both the Portals. Somehow I am unable to WIN any projects in-spite of trying several times on Elance and just 1 time on oDesk. Currently I have linked my Local Bank’s details to my oDesk and Elance accounts. But however, if you want me to Direct the Bank Account to your Bank, I can do it. So that, when Clients and Service Seekers pays us, funds could be transferred into your Account. You can keep your share and transfer the remaining funds into my Account.Please help.Thanks!

Are you in Nigeria?
Hi So Called,No, I am not from Nigeria. Why did you ask me that Question?

Guest So Called

I can't imagine anybody who would give the OP their banking details. That would be incredibly unwise.

If you guys dont have anything good to say about this post, keep quiet & dont ask if the OP is from Nigeria. Is Nigeria the only place with scammers? Gosh!
Hi CodeName, What? Scammers? You mean, So Called is considering me as a Scammer? But why So Called is considering me as a Scammer? NO, I am not a Scammer. I am here to seek HELP to Win Projects from oDesk and Elance. Edited by creative1977

Am not saying that someone should give his/her bank details out, what am saying is that Nigeria, is not the only place you find scammers. If you want to call the OP scammer, just say it, and dont call all nigerians scammers, by asking: 'Are you in Nigeria'.

I can't imagine anybody who would give the OP their banking details. That would be incredibly unwise.
Hi So Called,I agree with you Mate. I never said - "Please Send Me Your Bank Account"... I just said:
Currently I have linked my Local Bank’s details to my oDesk and Elance accounts. But however, if you want me to Direct the Bank Account to your Bank, I can do it. So that, when Clients and Service Seekers pays us, funds could be transferred into your Account. You can keep your share and transfer the remaining funds into my Account.
Which means, I can delete my Banking Details from my oDesk and Elance accounts and then I can share the UserName and Password of oDesk and Elance accounts to You OR justsomeguy or CodeName who ever was willing to have funds into their Banking Account.

Hi CodeName, What? Scammers? You mean, So Called is considering me as a Scammer? But why So Called is considering me as a Scammer? NO, I am not a Scammer. I am here to seek HELP to Win Projects from oDesk and Elance.
Can you please indicate where you are from (Introduce yourself), so people stop thinking you are a Nigeria?

Am not saying that someone should give his/her bank details out, what am saying is that Nigeria, is not the only place you find scammers. If you want to call the OP scammer, just say it, and dont call all nigerians scammers, by asking: 'Are you in Nigeria'.
Hi CodeName,Why are you blaming me as Scammer? :( I am not a Scammer :( Okie?

Can you please indicate where you are from (Introduce yourself), so people stop thinking you are a Nigeria?
Hi CodeName,Even you have kept your location under wrap. Similarly even I have kept my location under wrap at Public Place. So, does that mean we both of us are Scammers?

Hi CodeName,Why are you blaming me as Scammer? :( I am not a Scammer :( Okie?
Am not saying you're one, all am saying is that if so called wants to insult you by calling you a scammer, he can go straight to it, instead of making it looks like all nigerians are scammers.

My location is not necessary, coz am not asking anybody to do business with ME (am here to help & also learn from helping), but for you, i think every one ll like to know your location, coz you asking people to go into one or two things with you.

Edited by CodeName

Am not saying you're one, all am saying is that if so called wants to insult you by calling you a scammer, he can go straight to it, instead of making it looks like all nigerians are scammers.
Hi CodeName, Thanks for saying that I am not one BUT THEN, why So Called want to Insult me? I mean, why is he insulting me at public place? Did I ever Insult So Called? NO! Then why So Called is insulting me? This is SAD that a Forum Member is insulting to another Forum Member openly. Edited by creative1977

My location is not necessary, coz am not asking anybody to do business with ME (am here to help & also learn from helping), but for you, i think every one ll like to know your location, coz you asking people to go into one or two things with you.
Hi CodeName, Even my location is not necessary at public place. Even I am here to Learn and Help. If anybody want to know my location, they can PM me and I can disclose my exact location (Country > State > City > Street > Building > House Number). Yes, I agree that I am asking (requesting) Forum Members to go into my one or two things for Mutual Benefits. For example, if I make $500 USD because of You (CodeName) OR because of justsomeguy OR because of So Called, I am prepared and open to share the funds depending upon how it goes. Edited by creative1977

Anybody who puts their banking details in an account you control is incredibly unwise.
Hi So Called,What?????... But when did I say that I will control banking details? I never said that. I said I am FINE to remove (delete) my Banking Account from oDesk and Elance IF someone (who are willing to HELP me) want to put their Banking Details into oDesk and Elance Account.

Account details aside, what exactly do you expect people to do to "help" you win projects?
Hi justsomeguy, 1. They can get into the registered oDesk Account OR Elance Account OR maybe BOTH the Accounts to BID for the Projects.2. They can put their Expertize, SkillSets and Portfolio to impress Employers, Clients and Service Seekers. The bottom line is BIDDING. Bid > Win Projects! But however, I cannot disclose the Username and Password over here at Forum. I can share it Privately with You or maybe with other member (s) who are willing to Help me to Win Projects. It is not “What We Have” which makes a difference but “How We Use What We Have” which makes an enormous difference in our Career, Life and Business. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up (like the way I gave-up in Calling Single page into Several pages). The most certain way to succeed is ALWAYS to try just one more time (like the way I have been doing from past so many days, weeks, months). REMEMBER! Apple is NOT just because of Steve Jobs though he is the Founder Member of Apple.MicroSoft is NOT just because of BillGates though he is the Founder Member of MicroSoft. Edited by creative1977

Guest So Called

Who said I was insulting you? I said it was a very poor idea for anybody to give you access to their financial details.

I understand the bidding process, what I'm asking is why it would benefit someone to team up with you. Why not just bid on their own projects? What do you bring to the table? It sounds like you're having problems getting projects because you don't have the experience, so why would someone else want to join you?

• Like 1

Who said I was insulting you? I said it was a very poor idea for anybody to give you access to their financial details.
Hi So Called, Then why did you consider me as a Scammer? Why did you ask me as:
Are you in Nigeria?
I never asked to give me access to their financial details. Why do you just assume? Edited by creative1977

I understand the bidding process, what I'm asking is why it would benefit someone to team up with you. Why not just bid on their own projects? What do you bring to the table? It sounds like you're having problems getting projects because you don't have the experience, so why would someone else want to join you?
Hi justsomeguy,I do have the experience. Tried several times to BID on Elance and just once on oDesk but could not WIN any Projects because of LUCK factor. Someone will benefit with Money / Funds for their needs if they are willing to team up with me. Like I said, they themselves can get the funds into their account if they want to. I don't have any objection.

Guest So Called

The problem is that you are not able to get jobs on your own. Nobody is going to want to work with you if you can't share the work, and part of the work is getting the job. If you can't convince a potential customer that you can do the work, how are you going to convince potential colleagues that you can do your share of the work? I've been watching your topics here in the forum, and I've helped you in many of them, and IMO you are not yet ready for professional work, and won't be until you can solve these elementary questions and problems on your own without posting them on a help forum. And don't tell us you can't get jobs because of bad luck. Good people make their own luck. And if you truly have bad luck then nobody is going to want to be near you in case your bad luck rubs off on them.

Edited by So Called