View source-in Firefox Browser

pet

Hi - HELP--my files i can change in VIEW>SOURCE in internet explorer...easy.but now using FIREFOX as Browser - ??? and i cant change any of my text...what or where should i go to - to click - to check - to change- to free up this problem..so i can continue to build my web site using htmloh thanks a million to any one who gives me the correct answer to my problem.

my reply....from pet

open the file in notepad or another editor.FireFox and Netscape both don't let you edit the source directly.

REPLY: Thanks thanks THANKS. for your kind responce. its so simple - when one knows the rules...or just how things are set up to work. Yes ive had no problem in the past when using internet explorer, so i will revert back to using that.ah i can relax again...thanks

If you're gonna be using Firefox to test your layouts and stuff I would highly recommend getting the web developer plug-in for it. It's awesome! I got it at home and when you have tables or divs you can see their borders for example... you can do lots of stuff that you wouldn't imagine doing in IE. Helps a lot with troubleshooting layout issues and stuff...Anyway give it a try.http://www.mozilla.org