HTML5 help!

brilliantmojo

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you can help me with this: I have two images(img A, and img B ) I want img A to slide from left and img B to slide from the right at the same rate I then want them to meet in the middle. If any of you can help me with this it will be GREATLY appreciated. NOTE:If you can send any similar tutorials or something I might be able to use them too.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by brilliantmojo

You have two options. Which one to use depends on how much browser compatibility you want. One:Use CSS 3 animations/transitions.This will limit your compatibility to newer browsers. For example, IE 8 and below do not support animations and transitions. There's an excellent demo/tutorial here that will show you how to use much of the new CSS 3:http://css3.bradshawenterprises.com/ Two:Use JavaScript.This will give you maximal compatibility since all but the most ancient of browsers support it. I don't know of tutorials or references off hand but you might be able to Google something like "animate image position with javascript" and find some tutorials. jQuery makes animations incredibly easy so maybe you want to try to find a jQuery tutorial.

• Like 1