Same Site, Displayed Wrong Online, Fine On Localhost

Deji

Didn't know where to put this topic, since the problem isn't specifically HTML or CSS, but it is a design compatibility issue. I have an Internet Explorer related compatibility issue. While the copy of my site installed on my localhost server is displaying fine in Internet Explorer 9, the online copy is very messed up. Sizes of elements and positions are seemingly being ignored. Localhost{IMAGE REMOVED} Perfect. IE exceeds itself. Online{IMAGE REMOVED} Baaaad. Border radius' aren't working, the plus sign on the dropdown box in the top-right hand corner of the screen isn't scaled down, as set in the CSS. Most noticeably, the menu isn't inline (as forced by display:inline-block, IIRC). The only content difference between the two sites is what is in the database. But it has very little effect here. So I'm down to assuming IE9 is doing something wrong intentionally and I wondered if there was a way to correct this without having to dive into the CSS and HTML again.

Edited by Deji

Oh my bad. I swear I already cleared out the cache (and I've not used IE9 in months) but perhaps clearing all saved data and reconnecting the internet fixed it. There's still a slight issue of one login input box being 1px higher than the other, but since every other browser displays them inline, it's IE9's issue, not mine. Thanks anyway :)

Edited by Deji