Please explain rmdir to me

divinedesigns1

hello, can someone explain to me how to use rmdir(), because i read the php.net section but i still do not get it, im trying to remove a folder when a album is deleted from the site, but im not sure how to do this, i tried

rmdir('pushup/' . mysqli_insert_id($boo), 0777);rmdir('pushup/thumbs/' . mysqli_insert_id($boo), 0777);

but this just give me an error

Warning: rmdir() expects parameter 2 to be resource, integer given in C:\wamp\www\Newshyt\delete_album.php on line 33
i put the database connection string n the file permission what do i actually need to put to make this work correctly?

As you can see in rmdir()'s manual page, the optional second argument is a context resource.A context provides additional data that may be needed to access the file/folder you're about to operate on. For example, if your folder was an FTP folder, the context argument would allow you to specify an FTP proxy to go through.You don't need to specify the file permissions. If you have them, the folder will be deleted, and if you don't, it won't.