Can someone help me fix my site in IE?

MutatedGamer

I actually went through the validator and fixed as many things as I could. Also, thescientist, I did use strict when I first was doing it. However, strict just gave me more errors and it suggested to use the other one. Can someone help me fix the errors, especially the first and second? I don't know what to do differently to get it to work...

Now strip everything out of the body, re-validate, then report back with errors you can't solve and try not to make us solve them all. Afterwards, start re-inserting a little of body and validate, insert a little more body and validate. That's how it's done when you're not sure what the errors mean. Asking us to solve 20 errors is a little over the top. Asking for help with a few errors using this incremental approach is much more reasonable. EDIT: Use the suggestion from thescientist.

Edited by niche

Okay, I'll go through each error individually. Right now I'm stuck on the twitter widget. "there is no attribute "DATA-WIDGET-ID" is completely stumping me. This is the line code: <a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/MutatedGamer" data-widget-id="xxx">Tweets</a> I tried putting a <div> before the code and in css putting the data-widget-id in the style, but then the widget won't load.