hey guys how are you doing, i was wonder how can i resize my webpage to meet the users resolution, my resolution for my website is always 1024px but i would like it to resize to any resolution depending on the person screen resolution so if someone have a screen with a resolution of 1366 i would like my page to resize to 1366 automatically how can i go about doing this?

If your site is already established, it will take a little bit of work with CSS to get a good responsive website.My suggestion is to look around for templates that are similar to your current design. Some good search tags are;Responsive templateFluid web designFluid templateBrownie responsive templatePercentage web templateThe brownie tag is actually a good blog template design I found, so the author might have what you are after.Good Luck

Maybe a fluid design/layout using percentages instead of pixels would be the route.
ok ill add some more percentage to some other stuff
If your site is already established, it will take a little bit of work with CSS to get a good responsive website. My suggestion is to look around for templates that are similar to your current design. Some good search tags are;Responsive templateFluid web designFluid templateBrownie responsive templatePercentage web template The brownie tag is actually a good blog template design I found, so the author might have what you are after. Good Luck
umm its a new template im working on