How to get data from multiple tables

aneeb

i want to fetch data from multiple tables. they all are similar that is they have same colum names (catalog_product_flat_1,catalog_product_flat_ 2,catalog_product_flat_ 3,catalog_product_flat_ 4.......), but they are not related.Is there any way to do this through stored prcedures or any other way. One more thing these tables will increse in future as the stores of my ecomerce site increases..please help me i am new to this...

You need to list each table that you want information from, regardless of whether or not it is a union. It may be possible to write multiple queries or a stored procedure that would get all table names and find the ones you're looking for but I don't have experience doing something like that with stored procedures. It wouldn't be difficult to do that by using another script language to get all of the tables, build the query, and then run it.

• 3 weeks later...
You need to list each table that you want information from, regardless of whether or not it is a union. It may be possible to write multiple queries or a stored procedure that would get all table names and find the ones you're looking for but I don't have experience doing something like that with stored procedures. It wouldn't be difficult to do that by using another script language to get all of the tables, build the query, and then run it.
you mean build a table of tables?