Help, One of my movies doesn't work!!

Guest calvert1977

Guest calvert1977
:) Hi,I was hoping that someone may be able to help me out.I'm quite new to flash, however I've designed this site www.imediachannel.com and the other movies are working but one isn't and I can't understand why.I've uploaded it, checked the code 12 times and it works on some peoples p.c.'s but not others.How do you explain this???Anyway, if somebody could spare a minute to see if there's a problem at there end, then that would be hugely appreciated.If you view the source, you'll see that nothings wrong, I think.The movie is below the flash logoand to the left of the text, next to the nav, which is also in flash.Do you think it's due to it's length, i.e. 25 seconds or so?The filesize is still only 7850swf and 212000fla, so I'm baffled.Also, I used Flash 8 if that makes a difference, but the other movies are Flash 8 and they work just fine.ThanksDave

:) Hi,I was hoping that someone may be able to help me out.I'm quite new to flash, however I've designed this site www.imediachannel.com and the other movies are working but one isn't and I can't understand why.I've uploaded it, checked the code 12 times and it works on some peoples p.c.'s but not others.How do you explain this???Anyway, if somebody could spare a minute to see if there's a problem at there end, then that would be hugely appreciated.If you view the source, you'll see that nothings wrong, I think.The movie is below the flash logoand to the left of the text, next to the nav, which is also in flash.Do you think it's due to it's length, i.e. 25 seconds or so?The filesize is still only 7850swf and 212000fla, so I'm baffled.Also, I used Flash 8 if that makes a difference, but the other movies are Flash 8 and they work just fine.ThanksDave

Hi daveI am not that good at flash either, but giving it a try, there's a need for "Flash Player" for viewing the flash movies, you may wanna check on that....hope it helped......

• 1 month later...