Homework

elkingrey

One thing that would be really nice is if w3schools provided homework for students. 20 question quizes aren't enough, especially when they're really easy. Practice makes perfect and I don't want to spend money on a certification test only to fail it. Even if I do pass it I don't want to look like a chump in the real world if I have a certificate but no real skills.

You don't need anyone to assign you homework. You can assign one yourself, based on whatever level you think you're at.Just remind yourself about all the things you already know, and ask yourself what can you build using those things. Once you do that, try to extend it further, and see what you need to know next to do that.

If you really want homework, go to school for programming/development. That's what most people who want to be professionals do. Or as boen said, the others find ways to challenge themselves by looking for things they haven't done and trying to do them, ultimately building up their portfolio that way.

:) challenging yourself is the best way to learn something, i do it all the time -_- even when it give me a headache ( js animation) lol but its fun tho im way better in php then i was a few years ago