ZendCon

justsomeguy

Me too though I don't leave the city much any more. I used to travel a lot in the Army and as a National Accounts Rep for the company that became Experian. However, that was many many years and a few lifetimes ago. Please pause a moment for all those that want to meet you and others from the forum, but couldn't, as you knock one back

NEERDS! :)
Daaaamn straight.
I'd love to go, but that's quite a distance from where I am.
True. I heard it's $1200 to fly here from Denmark. Thankfully I'm only about an hour 40 away by air.
Please pause a moment for all those that want to meet you and others from the forum, but couldn't, as you knock one back
As I answer the questions necessary to win a plush PHP elephant, hit on French girls, and drink free beers, I will pause for those of us not with me. Cheers. In other news: I recommend attending ZendCon, for anyone involved with PHP development. You'll get your money's worth, I plan to be back.

As I answer the questions necessary to win a plush PHP elephant, hit on French girls, and drink free beers, I will pause for those of us not with me. Cheers.
Man, the PHP crowd is a far cry from the Java crowd, that's for sure. I attended a NFJS (No Fluff, Just stuff) weekend long conference earlier this year, and I can definitely attest that none of those three very critical and important options were possibilities. I might have to ask for my money back.... Edited by thescientist