Need fast help with links..

I have setup a horizontal nav. at the top of the page. I like how it's styled. However, now it applies to all my links. Here's my question (and keep in mind, I'm a novice), how do I style the links in my main content div and my footer div to be different without screwing up the header / top nav links. here's the code I have: #header a:link,a:visited{color:#FFF;text-decoration:none;font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;font-size: 16px;font-style: oblique;text-align: center;vertical-align: middle;padding-top: 10px;padding-right: 10px;padding-bottom: 10px;font-weight: normal;}#header a:hover,a:active{background-color:#9DDBD1;color: #7A7A7A;font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;text-align: center;vertical-align: middle;font-size: 16px;font-weight: normal;}

I'm guessing you're seeing the main/footer links get styled when they're visited or active. This is because your selectors are just a little bit off. They should look like this: #header a:link, #header a:visited...#header a:hover, #header a:active... You need to include the #header selector every time. Think of the comma as separating a list of selectors. When you write:#header a:link, a:visitedyou are actually telling it to select all a:link elements within #header and all a:visited elements on the page.