Rieux_Tarrou

Organizing / Cross-Posting "Linkblog"

Hello, At my website, I am trying to design a record of the articles I read similar to Richard Stallman's Political Notes or, Dave Winer's more complicated linkblog. Browsing Stallman's html, I understand that each note has an anchor that organizes it by date. Then, I'm not totally sure how, the notes are sort of cross posted to date-specific pages available from the links at the top of the page. In Stallman's markup, there's a comment indicating a line needed for scripts, which leads me to believe that Stallman uses some kind of script to quickly organize each note into the date-specific pages. Without having to create a script, is there some way I can organize my links into category-specific pages with them also appearing on the main notes subdomain? If I do need to use a script, does anyone know of something basic I can use to do what I need? Thanks for any and all help. Let me know if this needs to be clarified. Take care, Gabriel