Permission denied...

yklxmas

Hi all,I've written a script to move and delete files depending on the contents of them. However, everytime I tried to run the script, Permission denied mesage is throw to me. I've added this folder in program files as virtual directory in IIS and have given full access right and still no luck at all.Can anyone help me this solve this problem, please? Many thanks in advance.

Make sure the IUSR account has full access to the folder. If your computer is called "server", then the account will be called IUSR_SERVER, it is the anonymous internet guest account. Make sure to give that account full access, both through IIS and Windows.

Hi all,I've written a script to move and delete files depending on the contents of them. However, everytime I tried to run the script, Permission denied mesage is throw to me. I've added this folder in program files as virtual directory in IIS and have given full access right and still no luck at all.Can anyone help me this solve this problem, please? Many thanks in advance.

Make sure you have read and write permissions on your folders, chmod them to 660 or rw-rw--.