Need help in creating a form like this

yourgoal

2) Hi, I am new here.Can any one help me out with the coding for my websiteI would like to create a form with the following options to be put in a page in my website.

• States
• Cities
• Amount
• Category
• New topic title
• Topic description
After a user enters the information as mentioned above and after clicking on the submit button. I want a textbox in the same page to add up the total amount entered by visitors visiting my website and show how much amount has been entered. this should never get deleted. Also, want to have a bar chart in the same page showing the first 4 cities, states and categories selected by visitors visiting my website. Would also like to have a blog where users can enter their story title and story of their experience. “ Idea behind this is I want to create a website where users can discuss their stories of how and when they have paid bribe. To make my website for interactive, I want users to fill a form with the options mentioned above. After the user enters the information, the same has to be shown in the form of bar chart. “

Idiacreate table_visitor[visit_id] [visit_url] [visit_time] [visit_ip] create visitor file (sample insert_visitor.php) have code to insert value to table_visitor in states.php,Cities.php,Category.php,New_topic_title.php,Topic_description.phpinclude file insert_visitor.php finalyuse code to show cont and group (checkvisitor.php)

SELECT Count(table_visitor.visit_id) AS CountOfvisit_id, table_visitor.visit_urlFROM table_visitorGROUP BY table_visitor.visit_url

to output echo CountOfvisit_idandecho visit_url