Type safety in PHP

rstoll

Hi,I am currently working on my final project of my undergraduate study and the project is about type safety in PHP. One aspect of the project examines the opinion of the PHP community on this topic. I now need your help. I would be very glad, if you could take 5 – 20 minutes to fill in my online survey: http://www.q-set.co....de=PGSKQCJUWZVK I will publish the deliverables of my project under an open source license. Thus you contribute automatically to an open source project if you fill in the form :) Thanks for your helpRobert Stoll

Hi,I am currently working on my final project of my undergraduate study and the project is about type safety in PHP. One aspect of the project examines the opinion of the PHP community on this topic. I now need your help. I would be very glad, if you could take 5 – 20 minutes to fill in my online survey: http://www.q-set.co....de=PGSKQCJUWZVK I will publish the deliverables of my project under an open source license. Thus you contribute automatically to an open source project if you fill in the form :) Thanks for your helpRobert Stoll
I would do the survey but it takes about 30s to load page after each question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Heya,
Quite a long time ago (almost a year), I asked you guys to fill in a survey about type safety in PHP which I conducted in context of my bachelor thesis.
Unfortunately, I did not really have time to publish all results on a website so far but I am happy to announce that you can find the results here now:
My bachelor thesis serves as a basis of the open source project TSPHP. You can find further information about it on the wiki as well:
Please don't hesitate if you have further questions about the survey or the project.
Cheers,
Robert