uploading big files with ftp

Ustag

I've found many topics on how to fix this but nothing seem to work for me.I am uploading files trough ftp with a php script and what I am doing to make this work so far is this: editing .htaccess to make php settings allow a file of 10mb for sure:

php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 86400php_value max_input_time 86400php_value max_execution_time 86400php_value upload_max_filesize 1100Mphp_value post_max_size 1100Mphp_value memory_limit 1100M

Using custom timeout setting like this:ftp_connect($ftp_server, 21, 120000) Editing the same options as above in the actual php.ini file. I also have this in my php script: set_time_limit(0);And this: ini_set('upload_max_filesize',1100000000); What I get now is this error message when trying to upload a file of around 10mb: POST Content-Length of 10550339 bytes exceeds the limit of 10485760 bytes in Unknown on line 0 If I look in phpinfo(); ite tells me that post_max_size = 10M and upload_max_filesize = 10M even if I changed it. How come? Could it be my webhost that prevents this from increasing???

Edited by Ustag