Damn you Charset....

Mudsaf

Im having problem with hosting certain files on Apache server. Im currenctly using Website Baker 2.6.7 and having few errors like charset + no login required. (Tested with xampp works, but with apache doesn't work) Have tried everything with charset (DB, Htaccess, Meta .... everything srsly.) Xampp (Lisätietoja:)

Lisätietoja:

Apache (Lisätietoja:)

Lisätietoja:

Edited by Mudsaf

Everything needs to be UTF encoded. You should send content-type headers specifying UTF for each page, have meta tags that say UTF, and save your actual PHP scripts with a UTF encoding. You can also use the multibyte string functions instead of the regular string functions to work with unicode and other multi-byte charsets. Your database tables all should also use UTF for their encoding.

Yea but even the login page doesn't work whitout xampp. (Does't display login form and allows users to go trough whitout login).Is there SQL query that could update all my table encoding to UTF-8? The Xampp database had same values as the other since exported the sql-file from xampp host. I guess there could be some problem in apache config or something?

Edited by Mudsaf

BLAAAAAAAAAAARG Nothing works Tried php ini Everything with utf-8 AND ISO-8859-1

php.ini

.htaccess

meta

Saving file as utf-8

Database

latin1_swedish_ci

latin1_general_ci

Nothing works srsly... it was PHP server 5.3. If anyone got fix please inform me. Link here (Website not mine, but had to change location from xampp server to php v5.3)

Edited by Mudsaf

Srsly nothing works... >_>, can't manage to get any process at my workplace Tried (MySQL)

utf8_unicode_cilatin1_swedish_ci

Meta (HTML)

utf-8ISO-8859-1

PHP.ini

utf-8ISO-8859-1

htaccess

Don't have code anymore.

Saving files to utf8 What can be so different from PHP 5.3 & Xampp

Edited by Mudsaf

Have you checked the default Charset of it in php.ini?

have you restarted the server?

All is coming from database right. Can you put the below data how it is stored in database. Like the same as below or looking different. NRJ:n tomituksen työharjoittelija Simo kuulostaa aivan Kotiteollisuuden Jouni Hynyseltä. Mahtoiko homma mennä läpi kun \'Jouni\' soitti Jone Nikulalle ja ehdotti tälle uutta \'Ämmät\' -TV-formaattia..

this one too looks fine. is your problem solved yet?

First, stop guessing with the charsets. Everything needs to be UTF-8. Nothing should be Latin, ISO, etc. After you know that everything is UTF-8, then you can add data to the database. The data already there might already be wrong, try adding it again with the correct character set.

Yea but even website baker admin panel is messed up when there reads "Ylläpitäjät" (Administrators) and it looks like this Ylläpitäjät . I would assume it doesn't come from Seems like you see NRJ finland same way as i do

All is coming from database right. Can you put the below data how it is stored in database. Like the same as below or looking different. NRJ:n tomituksen työharjoittelija Simo kuulostaa aivan Kotiteollisuuden Jouni Hynyseltä. Mahtoiko homma mennä läpi kun \'Jouni\' soitti Jone Nikulalle ja ehdotti tälle uutta \'Ämmät\' -TV-formaattia..
Charset work on both pages at you birbal?
this one too looks fine. is your problem solved yet?
Anyways the solution worked (Re-writed data in database and it was messed up there, still wondering what happened because works on xampp)
First, stop guessing with the charsets. Everything needs to be UTF-8. Nothing should be Latin, ISO, etc. After you know that everything is UTF-8, then you can add data to the database. The data already there might already be wrong, try adding it again with the correct character set.
Solved Edited by Mudsaf