Setting "margin-top" Attribute of <fo:region-body>

ritagr

Hello, I'm using a stylesheet version 1.0.I'm setting the attribute margin-top within the following:<fo:simple-page-master> <fo:region-body> <xsl:choose> <xsl:when test="blah blah <xsl:attribute name=margin-top"> <xsl:value-of select="blah blah" The margin-top can contain from 3-10 (which is the number of lines that can be printed in the heading section of the PDF) and the <xsl:choose> has multiple combinations of tests. I now have to add an additional optional heading line which will increase the multiple combinations of test resulting in an already clumsy method being more clumsy. I was thinking of creating a template that added one to a separate variable for each of the tests above. Then I can set the final variable for the heading row count by adding these variables resulting in a value of between 3-11. I now want to set the margin-top attribute of the<fo:region-body> with this value. I don't know if this is possible and where I would call the template.I would like to set the margin-top within this new template but am not sure how to do this. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks,Rita