Reducing a video (23Mb)?

eduard

I want to upload a video from You Tube of Argentina for an 'Hourlie': http://www.peopleper...update?id=33901 but it may not be greater than 23Mb! Therefore, how do I reduce the original one? P. s. this is the original one:

Edited by eduardlid

why not just embed the video into your page like you've done before? other than that you'll need some sort of video editing to compress the file.

Edited by thescientist

why not just embed the video into your page like you've done before? other than that you'll need some sort of video editing to compress the file.
Thanks!But how do I do that (the page - Hourlie - isn't mine (PeoplePerHour)? P. s. I haven't got much time, they close in 4 hours (UK)! Edited by eduardlid

oh, I see now. well then you should just google for some sort of video compression software.
But can I compress the original one - how do I see it''s size? - to just 23 Mb? P. s. I have VLC media player! Edited by eduardlid

My suggestion, use Freemake Video Converter. You can convert your video to any format and size you like. Use the default build in conversion parameter or your own preset conversion parameter video format. :D

Edited by QilleRz