Need advice about language(s), that should i start.

anuj2luv

Guys i need advice, from all of you.I've done C, C++, Java (SE,ME,Servlets n JSP), and MySQL.Now i'm having a time-period of about 2 months, & i need some advice from you."Which Language I've To Study Further."According to future scope,Acoording to my knowledge, &According to your perspective.Either .Net, Struts, hibernate, XML, Ajax, Oracle...or any other.Please give me suggestions, guyz.AS GENIUSES LIES EVERYWHERE.

I've worked with Normal projects...that can be ensembled in colleges or stores (using j2ee & j2se).Now i want to know the demand of language & tools by the outside industry.

You say you have some web skills, but not AJAX. If you want to do serious work on the web, learn that. And since using AJAX implies DOM manipulation, expand that skillset also. Users expect to be able to push a button and watch half the document change without a page refresh.

• Like 1

ok, thank you @deirdre sir.I'll surely collect the information about the AJAX & if all set right, i'll be adding it to my résumé.Thank you.

Sorry @niche sir, may be i'm not getting your words.My projects are like-Sales management (for Supermarkets).Students Information & Database (for Colleges). Teacher's Feedback Application (for Colleges).College websites....et al.